The answer is not always "yes."
It's OK to just be friends.
Believe it or not, we're not great at everything.
What We Don't Do
Signs We're Not a Fit
No one can be everything to everyone. Claiming to be the best option for everyone every time is a huge red flag.
Here are some of the most common signs that Innovative isn't the best IT company for you:
- You are a large enterprise. You have C-level IT leadership and a large internal IT team. Things are running well from a strategic and tactical level.
- Your purchasing process requires a competitive bid process for every purchase.
- You are downsizing, scaling back, or preparing to sell your business soon.
- Technology is not essential to the function of your business.
- You know exactly what technology you need and don't need assistance with scoping equipment or projects. Your leadership team and staff agree that your current approach is working.
The bottom line is that there are plenty of people and companies extremely qualified and capable of fixing your computers. We certainly have no shortage of people at Innovative who know their way around a motherboard. What gets us out of bed everyday is sharing our passion for technology. Technology is a tool through which people work. The right technology allows them to do their best work in the shortest amount of time. Ultimately, that results in positive growth for your business.
It's only through a strategic approach to IT that we can align technology with your business. Only with technology and business in perfect alignment are you able to fully harness the power of technology to drive your business forward.